Re: DBIx::ContextualFetch - Use of uninitialized value in subroutine entry

From: Simon Wistow
Subject: Re: DBIx::ContextualFetch - Use of uninitialized value in subroutine entry
Date: 17:24 on 19 Feb 2005
On Sat, Feb 19, 2005 at 11:24:45AM +0000, Tony Bowden said:
> Urrrghhh. Where is this going? Are both SQLite and SQLite2 going to be
> developed in parallel? Is one merely a temporary measure?

The problem, as far as I understand it is that the file format changed
between libsqlite v2 and v3 so therefore Matt decided to have two
different modules so that maintenance could be done on the old interface
without people having to migrate their data whilst active development
went ahead on the version lined against the new library.

As to why he chose to have SQLite2 as the maint branch is between him
and his crack pipe. I'm sure it was valid though.

(message missing)

Re: DBIx::ContextualFetch - Use of uninitialized value in subroutine entry
Simon Wistow 17:24 on 19 Feb 2005

Generated at 11:20 on 20 Feb 2005 by mariachi v0.52