Re: DBIx::ContextualFetch - Use of uninitialized value in subroutine entry

From: Simon Wistow
Subject: Re: DBIx::ContextualFetch - Use of uninitialized value in subroutine entry
Date: 06:53 on 19 Feb 2005
On Sat, Feb 19, 2005 at 02:28:52AM +0000, William Ross said:
> So please could I clarify: if you were banging on your various modules
> to make them work properly with mod_perl2 and needed to update all the
> tests and demos to match, what version of SQLite would you use?

As far as I know (using libsqle as the a nom confusing name for the
actual SQLite database libs)

- SQLite version 0.31 and below link to libsqlite v2.

- SQLite versions > 0.31 link to libsqlite v3

- SQLite2 is a fixed branch of SQLite v0.31 using libsqlite v2.

I found that SQLite v. >0.31 was broken with Class::DBI in that it
produced aforementioned "Use of unitialized value in subroutine entry"
errors so, for the purposes of clarity I'd suggest using SQLite2 because
then you won't have problems if (like what happened to me) someone
upgrades DBD::SQLite on you.

Simon

(message missing)

Re: DBIx::ContextualFetch - Use of uninitialized value in subroutine entry
Simon Wistow 06:53 on 19 Feb 2005

Generated at 11:20 on 20 Feb 2005 by mariachi v0.52