And now with ContextualFetch

From: JJ Merelo
Subject: And now with ContextualFetch
Date: 16:55 on 22 Feb 2005
And I just upgraded to the last version of DBIx::ContextualFetch and
everything broke down. Where tests run fine before, I get errors like
this:
--
 ERROR:  la columna "persona_id" es de tipo integer pero la expresi=F3n
es de tipo character varying

Which, in English, is as much as saying that the column is of type
integer but the expression is of type character varying, which it's
_not_

Has anybody run into trouble when upgrading that module and running it
under Class::DBI?

JJ

(message missing)

Hairy problem with has_a and has_many
JJ Merelo 16:00 on 22 Feb 2005

Re: Hairy problem with has_a and has_many
Cees Hek 16:22 on 22 Feb 2005

Re: Hairy problem with has_a and has_many
Joss Shaw 16:24 on 22 Feb 2005

Re: Hairy problem with has_a and has_many
JJ Merelo 16:50 on 22 Feb 2005

And now with ContextualFetch
JJ Merelo 16:55 on 22 Feb 2005

Re: And now with ContextualFetch
Perrin Harkins 18:15 on 22 Feb 2005

Re: And now with ContextualFetch
JJ Merelo 18:25 on 22 Feb 2005

Re: Hairy problem with has_a and has_many
Perrin Harkins 18:17 on 22 Feb 2005

Re: And now with ContextualFetch
Perrin Harkins 18:41 on 22 Feb 2005

Re: And now with ContextualFetch
JJ Merelo 18:56 on 22 Feb 2005

RE: Hairy problem with has_a and has_many
Zhuang Li 20:03 on 23 Feb 2005

RE: Hairy problem with has_a and has_many
Zhuang Li 20:12 on 23 Feb 2005

Generated at 22:43 on 24 Feb 2005 by mariachi v0.52