Re: Hairy problem with has_a and has_many

From: JJ Merelo
Subject: Re: Hairy problem with has_a and has_many
Date: 16:50 on 22 Feb 2005
Hi,

> You need to specify the primary key for the table.  If you do not
> specify the primary key, CDBI assumes it is the first entry of the
> columns provided.  So in this case CDBI assumes that rol_tipo is the

There's no primary key. And I thought it assumed it was the first one
only if All was specified.

> primary key, but it looks like from the table definition it should be
> a multi column primary key (rol_tipo persona_id simposio_codigo) so
> you should specify it directly.

OK, I'll try that.

JJ

(message missing)

Hairy problem with has_a and has_many
JJ Merelo 16:00 on 22 Feb 2005

Re: Hairy problem with has_a and has_many
Cees Hek 16:22 on 22 Feb 2005

Re: Hairy problem with has_a and has_many
Joss Shaw 16:24 on 22 Feb 2005

Re: Hairy problem with has_a and has_many
JJ Merelo 16:50 on 22 Feb 2005

And now with ContextualFetch
JJ Merelo 16:55 on 22 Feb 2005

Re: And now with ContextualFetch
Perrin Harkins 18:15 on 22 Feb 2005

Re: And now with ContextualFetch
JJ Merelo 18:25 on 22 Feb 2005

Re: Hairy problem with has_a and has_many
Perrin Harkins 18:17 on 22 Feb 2005

Re: And now with ContextualFetch
Perrin Harkins 18:41 on 22 Feb 2005

Re: And now with ContextualFetch
JJ Merelo 18:56 on 22 Feb 2005

RE: Hairy problem with has_a and has_many
Zhuang Li 20:03 on 23 Feb 2005

RE: Hairy problem with has_a and has_many
Zhuang Li 20:12 on 23 Feb 2005

Generated at 22:43 on 24 Feb 2005 by mariachi v0.52