Re: And now with ContextualFetch

From: JJ Merelo
Subject: Re: And now with ContextualFetch
Date: 18:56 on 22 Feb 2005
On Tue, 22 Feb 2005 13:41:44 -0500, Perrin Harkins <perrin@xxxx.xxx> wrote:
> On Tue, 2005-02-22 at 19:25 +0100, JJ Merelo wrote:
> > I haven't changed anything since I upgraded all modules; and it
> > happens to all the modules with the "serial" column type (in
> > PostgreSQL)
>
> Make sure your DBI and DBD::Pg are the latest.  I think I remember
> something about this problem on the list before, although I've never
> seen it myself.  Check the archives.

It's up to bleeding date. In fact, this happened _after_ I upgraded.
I'll check the archives for questions about the serial type. If you
remember what was it about, I'd be very grateful. I'm completely stuck
until this is fixed.

JJ

(message missing)

Hairy problem with has_a and has_many
JJ Merelo 16:00 on 22 Feb 2005

Re: Hairy problem with has_a and has_many
Cees Hek 16:22 on 22 Feb 2005

Re: Hairy problem with has_a and has_many
Joss Shaw 16:24 on 22 Feb 2005

Re: Hairy problem with has_a and has_many
JJ Merelo 16:50 on 22 Feb 2005

And now with ContextualFetch
JJ Merelo 16:55 on 22 Feb 2005

Re: And now with ContextualFetch
Perrin Harkins 18:15 on 22 Feb 2005

Re: And now with ContextualFetch
JJ Merelo 18:25 on 22 Feb 2005

Re: Hairy problem with has_a and has_many
Perrin Harkins 18:17 on 22 Feb 2005

Re: And now with ContextualFetch
Perrin Harkins 18:41 on 22 Feb 2005

Re: And now with ContextualFetch
JJ Merelo 18:56 on 22 Feb 2005

RE: Hairy problem with has_a and has_many
Zhuang Li 20:03 on 23 Feb 2005

RE: Hairy problem with has_a and has_many
Zhuang Li 20:12 on 23 Feb 2005

Generated at 22:43 on 24 Feb 2005 by mariachi v0.52