Re: Object caching in a mod_perl application

From: Jim Mozley
Subject: Re: Object caching in a mod_perl application
Date: 11:29 on 17 Mar 2005
Jim Mozley wrote:
> I am seeing a symptom that I have seen discussed on this list and would
> like some help tracking down the cause.
>
> I am using apache, mod_perl and mason with CDBI 0.96.

<snip>

> Are there any suggestions as to what I might be doing wrong or further
> information I could provide to help identify the cause of this?
>
> Apologies if this is OT for this list, but I had seen it discussed here
> in the context of CDBI caching.

OK having spent time searching for an answer, I have of course found
something else soon after sending this.

I have seen the wiki common problems entry on this, looks like it can
provide a work around I will test. I would still like to get to the root
cause of my scope problem though.

One other email I've come across also asked if the poster was using
InnoDB tables. I am and wondered if there was a particular issue with these?

Jim Mozley

Object caching in a mod_perl application
Jim Mozley 10:21 on 17 Mar 2005

Re: Object caching in a mod_perl application
Jim Mozley 11:29 on 17 Mar 2005

Re: Object caching in a mod_perl application
Kingsley Kerce 13:50 on 17 Mar 2005

Re: Object caching in a mod_perl application
Jim Mozley 15:02 on 17 Mar 2005

Re: Object caching in a mod_perl application
Michael Peters 14:13 on 17 Mar 2005

Re: Object caching in a mod_perl application
Jim Mozley 14:59 on 17 Mar 2005

Generated at 15:09 on 27 Mar 2005 by mariachi v0.52