Re: Object caching in a mod_perl application

From: Kingsley Kerce
Subject: Re: Object caching in a mod_perl application
Date: 13:50 on 17 Mar 2005
Jim Mozley writes:
 > One other email I've come across also asked if the poster was using
 > InnoDB tables. I am and wondered if there was a particular issue with these?

This may be related:

http://perl.apache.org/docs/1.0/guide/databases.html#Transactions_Not_Committed_with_MySQL_InnoDB_Tables

Kings

Object caching in a mod_perl application
Jim Mozley 10:21 on 17 Mar 2005

Re: Object caching in a mod_perl application
Jim Mozley 11:29 on 17 Mar 2005

Re: Object caching in a mod_perl application
Kingsley Kerce 13:50 on 17 Mar 2005

Re: Object caching in a mod_perl application
Jim Mozley 15:02 on 17 Mar 2005

Re: Object caching in a mod_perl application
Michael Peters 14:13 on 17 Mar 2005

Re: Object caching in a mod_perl application
Jim Mozley 14:59 on 17 Mar 2005

Generated at 15:09 on 27 Mar 2005 by mariachi v0.52