Re: Columns substitution?

From: Tony Bowden
Subject: Re: Columns substitution?
Date: 12:53 on 27 May 2005
On Fri, May 27, 2005 at 01:48:28PM +0100, Matt S Trout wrote:
> Something I've been pondering - there've been a few times where people have
> made interesting tweaks to Class::DBI via changing transform_sql; is it
> worthwile breaking it out so that the transforms are "registered" with
> Class::DBI somehow - thus giving people a plugin API for adding their
> own mods to it without having to patch CDBI / overload the whole of
> transform_sql?
> If you think it'd be good, I can draft up a patch when I have a mo.

I've thought about this a few times myself, and in general I like the
idea. We probably need to split transform_sql up a bit more and then
having a way to plug into it would certainly be good.

Tony

(message missing)

Columns substitution?
Lonely Rolling Star 23:14 on 25 May 2005

Re: Columns substitution?
Tony Bowden 07:50 on 27 May 2005

Re: Columns substitution?
Matt S Trout 12:48 on 27 May 2005

Re: Columns substitution?
Tony Bowden 12:53 on 27 May 2005

Re: Columns substitution?
Aaron Trevena 13:19 on 28 May 2005

Re: Columns substitution?
Tony Bowden 15:39 on 28 May 2005

Re: Columns substitution?
Aaron Trevena 16:45 on 28 May 2005

Re: Columns substitution?
Tony Bowden 20:47 on 28 May 2005

Generated at 20:11 on 05 Jun 2005 by mariachi v0.52