Re: Columns substitution?

From: Aaron Trevena
Subject: Re: Columns substitution?
Date: 16:45 on 28 May 2005
On 5/28/05, Tony Bowden <tony-cdbitalk@xxxxx.xxx> wrote:
> On Sat, May 28, 2005 at 02:19:59PM +0100, Aaron Trevena wrote:
> > Hell yeah - it would be very useful, especially if it came with some
> > documentation and examples :)
>=20
> I was waiting to see if it survived first! Once something is documneted
> it's a lot harder to roll back once you realise it was a mistake.

um... so long as you put it in the changelog, I might be using a lot
of undocumented internals in various Class::PINT and
C::DBI::Relationship modules ;) Yes, I am a very bad person.
=20
> I'm fairly confident now that transform_sql was a Good Thing, so I'm
> happy enough for it to become Officially Sanctioned and Documented and
> all off that stuff now.

Cool.

A.

(message missing)

Columns substitution?
Lonely Rolling Star 23:14 on 25 May 2005

Re: Columns substitution?
Tony Bowden 07:50 on 27 May 2005

Re: Columns substitution?
Matt S Trout 12:48 on 27 May 2005

Re: Columns substitution?
Tony Bowden 12:53 on 27 May 2005

Re: Columns substitution?
Aaron Trevena 13:19 on 28 May 2005

Re: Columns substitution?
Tony Bowden 15:39 on 28 May 2005

Re: Columns substitution?
Aaron Trevena 16:45 on 28 May 2005

Re: Columns substitution?
Tony Bowden 20:47 on 28 May 2005

Generated at 20:11 on 05 Jun 2005 by mariachi v0.52