Re: Subscribing to CDBI-talk a punishable offense in the UK?

From: Stephen Quinney
Subject: Re: Subscribing to CDBI-talk a punishable offense in the UK?
Date: 11:35 on 28 Jul 2005
--k+w/mQv8wyuph6w0

On Thu, Jul 28, 2005 at 12:09:11PM +0100, Tony Bowden wrote:
> On Thu, Jul 28, 2005 at 12:59:51PM +0200, Marcus Ramberg wrote:
> > I'm not sure about the reasoning behind this, but I have=20
> > to say, I find the following legal threats absolutely monstrous. Tony,=
=20
> > what is going on in your head?
>=20
> Sebastian was told he was temporarily banned from the list.
>=20
> He proceeded to re-subscribe anyway.
>=20
> In the UK, that is indeed a criminal offence.
>=20
> I've invited him to comment on this, but if he does not do so, I shall
> have little option but to proceed with reporting this matter to the
> Police.
>=20
> I do not believe it is suitable to discuss the rationale behind this
> publically.

Well, with this sort of attitude I feel that I have no choice but to
unsubscribe from this list in case I ever say anything which offends
and gets me thrown in prison.

Maybe I should go take a look at this DBIx::Class thing...

Stephen Quinney

--k+w/mQv8wyuph6w0

--k+w/mQv8wyuph6w0--

Re: Subscribing to CDBI-talk a punishable offense in the UK?
=?ISO-8859-1?Q?Ole_=D8yvind_Hove?= 11:27 on 28 Jul 2005

Re: Subscribing to CDBI-talk a punishable offense in the UK?
Stephen Quinney 11:35 on 28 Jul 2005