Re: [CDBI] Re: Class::DBI internal column swapping wierdness ?

From: "Richard.Foley
Subject: Re: [CDBI] Re: Class::DBI internal column swapping wierdness ?
Date: 14:53 on 29 Sep 2005
Further, if I do an explicit 'retrieve($id)' to 'refresh' the object in
question, once I have checked that the columns are invalid, the
corrected object is returned.

This has happened before, in the case where an object has not been
expanded correctly, (there has been 'undef' as the relationship value).
Again, in this second case, I have checked for 'undef', and retrieved
the object once more, this time with the appropriate expanded data in
place.

This has, in both cases, been somewhat frustrating, to say the least :-)

        --
        Ciao
Richard Foley

http://www.oreilly.com/catalog/perldebugpr/