[CDBI] Re: Class::DBI internal column swapping wierdness ?

From: Michael Peters
Subject: [CDBI] Re: Class::DBI internal column swapping wierdness ?
Date: 14:51 on 29 Sep 2005

Richard.Foley@xxxxxxxx.xx wrote:
> Michael,
>
> These 2 packages are almost completely empty, and do not refer to any
> other tables themselves.  They cannot, of course, because they are being
> used by multiple other tables/modules by different names, in a one-way
> relationship.

And you're sure that these two classes (Att::EnabledDisabled and
Att::YesNo) aren't the problem? If you don't mind, please show their code.

> I have not seen this behaviour before, although it
> appears to be consistent now that I have found this single record
> behaving in this manner, repeatedly.  I'm quite prepared to believe I'm
> doing something daft, but it doesn't look like it, yet, (famous last
> words...)  It's very wierd.

Does it just behave differently for certain records? or certain tables?
Are these 2 classes (Att::EnabledDisabled and Att::YesNo) used anywhere
else?

        --
        Michael Peters
Developer

[CDBI] Re: Class::DBI internal column swapping wierdness ?
Michael Peters 14:51 on 29 Sep 2005

Generated at 10:29 on 10 Oct 2005 by mariachi v0.52