Re: [CDBI] Re: Class::DBI internal column swapping wierdness ?

From: "Richard.Foley
Subject: Re: [CDBI] Re: Class::DBI internal column swapping wierdness ?
Date: 15:41 on 29 Sep 2005
My base class simply sets up the DB connection, and has a few triggers
for creation, update and deletion, and that's it.  There are no column
or group relationships set up or assumed in any way.  All the behaviour
(should) be defined in the child classes, as described.  I'm really not
doing anything fancy here, but something is definitely biting.

        --
        Ciao
Richard Foley

http://www.oreilly.com/catalog/perldebugpr/