RE: CDBI::Relationship::Glue ?

From: Addison, Mark
Subject: RE: CDBI::Relationship::Glue ?
Date: 14:54 on 23 Jun 2004
-----Original Message-----
From: Yuval Kogman Sent: 21 June 2004 23:59
> On Tue, Jun 22, 2004 at 21:59:51 +0100, Tony Bowden wrote:
>=20
> > Looks nice. As you suggest later I suspect "link" might be a better
> > name, as this sort of thing is usually known as a "linking table".
>=20
> Is there a way to say 'manymany' from the perspective of whatever's
> between them?

Linking tables with no data (ie just the 2 keys to make the join=20
across) are sometimes referred to as 'weak entities' in ER modelling
circles. So maybe something like weak_links might work?
=20
<snip>

mark
--

This email (and any attachments) is intended solely for the individual(s) t=
o whom addressed. It may contain confidential and/or legally privileged inf=

Independent Television News Limited,=20

Registered No. 548648 England,

VAT Reg. No: GB 756 2995 81,=20

200 Gray's Inn Road, London WC1X 8XZ,