Re: mod_perl and global %Live_Objects not being initialized

From: Tony Bowden
Subject: Re: mod_perl and global %Live_Objects not being initialized
Date: 11:10 on 17 Nov 2004
On Tue, Nov 16, 2004 at 05:44:37PM +0000, Tim Bunce wrote:
> The rest of the patch was about making retrieve() use the object index.
> I've attached the patches.
> Tony, what's the status of these?

They've mostly been applied.

The biggest outstanding patch of yours not applied that I know of is the
rewrite of search() as I can't easily apply it with changes that have
already been made (but which aren't finalised yet).

> Tony, if you make a (development?) release/tarball available I'll
> do some more basic refactoring around Live_Objects for you.

http://www.tmtm.com/CPAN/Class-DBI-0.96_50.tar.gz

This is not recommend for installation yet, as there are several
significant changes that are not yet finished. I'm still not sure
whether they'll be finished for a new release, or whether they need to
be.

Tony

(message missing)

Re: mod_perl and global %Live_Objects not being initialized
Tony Bowden 11:10 on 17 Nov 2004

Re: mod_perl and global %Live_Objects not being initialized
=?ISO-8859-1?Q?Ask_Bj=F8rn_Hansen?= 03:02 on 19 Nov 2004

Generated at 17:31 on 15 Feb 2005 by mariachi v0.52