Re: mod_perl and global %Live_Objects not being initialized

From: Perrin Harkins
Subject: Re: mod_perl and global %Live_Objects not being initialized
Date: 01:54 on 19 Nov 2004
On Tue, 2004-11-16 at 16:40, Tim Bunce wrote:
> p.s. I do suspect there's a bug in the perl internals related to
> weak references to objects using overloading, but I've not had time
> to come up with a test case. See my earlier messages.

Regardless of whether there is a bug in there, I think we should change
the behavior so that this feature defaults to OFF.  It's just causing
too many problems for people because they have scoping bugs in their
code that don't show up otherwise.  I can send in a patch for defaulting
to off, a method to turn it on, and documentation to explain it, if Tony
agrees it would be a good idea.

- Perrin

(message missing)

Re: mod_perl and global %Live_Objects not being initialized
Perrin Harkins 01:54 on 19 Nov 2004

Re: mod_perl and global %Live_Objects not being initialized
=?ISO-8859-1?Q?Ask_Bj=F8rn_Hansen?= 03:02 on 19 Nov 2004

Generated at 17:31 on 15 Feb 2005 by mariachi v0.52