Re: might_have , has_many request

From: Peter Speltz
Subject: Re: might_have , has_many request
Date: 19:27 on 01 Mar 2005
--- Tony Bowden <tony-cdbitalk@xxxxx.xxx> wrote:

> On Tue, Mar 01, 2005 at 10:21:18AM -0800, Peter Speltz wrote:
> > One thing that doesn't work is when
> > you say $obj->add_to_* without the constraint column , the constraint is
> not
> > filled in and that column gets default
>
> Hmmm. That's not meant to happen, and there's code that appears to
> handle that case. And t/09 seems to test for this.
>
> >.Similaryly the constraint is not enforced in an add_to_* call.
>
> Again, there's code to do that. And a test for it.
>
> What version of Class::DBI are you running this against?

.96. I just patched HasMany.pm with one line from archive. Am i missing
something? Was an updated patch posted to handle this?  I don't see a
constraint test in t/09*.

I just checked the database to make sure Maypole wasn't deceiving about what is
in those columns.  Its doing just what i said it is and that's my exact code.

=====
pjs

http://mail.yahoo.com

(message missing)

might_have , has_many request
Peter Speltz 21:25 on 28 Feb 2005

Re: might_have , has_many request
Tony Bowden 22:08 on 28 Feb 2005

Re: might_have , has_many request
Peter Speltz 22:42 on 28 Feb 2005

Re: might_have , has_many request
Cees Hek 22:43 on 28 Feb 2005

Re: might_have , has_many request
Peter Speltz 23:24 on 28 Feb 2005

Re: might_have , has_many request
Tony Bowden 09:41 on 01 Mar 2005

Re: might_have , has_many request
Peter Speltz 18:21 on 01 Mar 2005

Re: might_have , has_many request
Tony Bowden 19:05 on 01 Mar 2005

Re: might_have , has_many request
Peter Speltz 19:27 on 01 Mar 2005

Re: might_have , has_many request
Tony Bowden 22:09 on 01 Mar 2005

Re: might_have , has_many request
Peter Speltz 22:51 on 01 Mar 2005

Re: might_have , has_many request
Tony Bowden 23:39 on 01 Mar 2005

Re: might_have , has_many request
Peter Speltz 01:45 on 05 Mar 2005

Generated at 20:12 on 07 Mar 2005 by mariachi v0.52