Re: Need help with finding solution to CDBI bug

From: William McKee
Subject: Re: Need help with finding solution to CDBI bug
Date: 12:58 on 06 Jul 2004
On Mon, Jul 05, 2004 at 06:22:51PM -0600, Robert Creager wrote:
> A little closer.  Both versions loop the correct number of times, but the data
> still isn't changing.  Only the first record returned by the db is given.  Note
> that the outer iterator does (still) work.
>
>    my $obj = TASSIV::Catalog->retrieve( $star->star_id );
>    my $v_iter = $obj->v;
>    while( my $obs = $v_iter->next )
> #   foreach my $obs ( $obj->v )
>       {
>       printf "\t%s\n", join ', ',
>              map { sprintf "%s => %s", $_, $obs->$_ } $obs->columns;
>       }

Rob,

At this point I'd begin to suspect an error in your base class where
you've setup the relations. I've long deleted your original email. If
you could repost it (preferably with a new subject) and an example of
the code that is failing, I think someone would be able to offer some
assistance.

William

        --
        Knowmad Services Inc.
http://www.knowmad.com

(message missing)

Need help with finding solution to CDBI bug
William McKee 11:40 on 19 Jun 2004

Re: Need help with finding solution to CDBI bug
William McKee 13:19 on 21 Jun 2004

Re: Need help with finding solution to CDBI bug
Tony Bowden 14:06 on 21 Jun 2004

Re: Need help with finding solution to CDBI bug
William McKee 15:14 on 21 Jun 2004

Re: Need help with finding solution to CDBI bug
Charles Bailey 15:23 on 21 Jun 2004

Re: Need help with finding solution to CDBI bug
William McKee 17:07 on 21 Jun 2004

Re: Need help with finding solution to CDBI bug
Yuval Kogman 15:30 on 21 Jun 2004

Re: Need help with finding solution to CDBI bug
Yuval Kogman 15:37 on 21 Jun 2004

Re: Need help with finding solution to CDBI bug
Charles Bailey 16:12 on 25 Jun 2004

Re: Need help with finding solution to CDBI bug
Tony Bowden 16:33 on 25 Jun 2004

Re: Need help with finding solution to CDBI bug
Charles Bailey 21:47 on 25 Jun 2004

Re: Need help with finding solution to CDBI bug
Tony Bowden 08:34 on 26 Jun 2004

Re: Need help with finding solution to CDBI bug
Takes Tea at Half Past Three 17:06 on 25 Jun 2004

Re: Need help with finding solution to CDBI bug
Charles Bailey 22:13 on 25 Jun 2004

Re: Need help with finding solution to CDBI bug
Tony Bowden 00:10 on 26 Jun 2004

RE: Need help with finding solution to CDBI bug
robert_creager 04:34 on 03 Jul 2004

Re: Need help with finding solution to CDBI bug
William McKee 17:17 on 05 Jul 2004

Re: Need help with finding solution to CDBI bug
Robert Creager 20:57 on 05 Jul 2004

Re: Need help with finding solution to CDBI bug
Robert Creager 00:22 on 06 Jul 2004

Re: Need help with finding solution to CDBI bug
William McKee 12:50 on 06 Jul 2004

Re: Need help with finding solution to CDBI bug
William McKee 17:05 on 21 Jun 2004

Re: Need help with finding solution to CDBI bug
Yuval Kogman 17:18 on 21 Jun 2004

Re: Need help with finding solution to CDBI bug
William McKee 17:41 on 21 Jun 2004

Re: Need help with finding solution to CDBI bug
Yuval Kogman 18:04 on 21 Jun 2004

Re: Need help with finding solution to CDBI bug
William McKee 19:20 on 21 Jun 2004

Re: Need help with finding solution to CDBI bug
Yuval Kogman 20:16 on 21 Jun 2004

Re: Need help with finding solution to CDBI bug
Tony Bowden 07:34 on 22 Jun 2004

Re: Need help with finding solution to CDBI bug
Yuval Kogman 14:25 on 21 Jun 2004

Re: Need help with finding solution to CDBI bug
William McKee 20:03 on 22 Jun 2004

Re: Need help with finding solution to CDBI bug
William McKee 22:44 on 22 Jun 2004

Re: Need help with finding solution to CDBI bug
Tony Bowden 15:16 on 24 Oct 2004

Re: Need help with finding solution to CDBI bug
Charles Bailey 22:15 on 22 Jun 2004

Re: Need help with finding solution to CDBI bug
William McKee 12:33 on 23 Jun 2004

Re: Need help with finding solution to CDBI bug
Charles Bailey 17:17 on 23 Jun 2004

Re: Need help with finding solution to CDBI bug
William McKee 11:38 on 22 Jun 2004

Re: Need help with finding solution to CDBI bug
merlyn (Randal L. Schwartz) 16:10 on 22 Jun 2004

Re: Need help with finding solution to CDBI bug
William McKee 13:19 on 22 Jun 2004

Re: Need help with finding solution to CDBI bug
Charles Bailey 22:04 on 22 Jun 2004

Re: Need help with finding solution to CDBI bug
Tony Bowden 12:43 on 23 Jun 2004

Re: Need help with finding solution to CDBI bug
Yuval Kogman 19:52 on 22 Jun 2004

Re: Need help with finding solution to CDBI bug
Tony Bowden 19:56 on 23 Jun 2004

Re: Need help with finding solution to CDBI bug
William McKee 12:48 on 23 Jun 2004

Re: Need help with finding solution to CDBI bug
Charles Bailey 22:12 on 23 Jun 2004

Re: Need help with finding solution to CDBI bug
Yuval Kogman 23:30 on 22 Jun 2004

Re: Need help with finding solution to CDBI bug
Tony Bowden 07:08 on 24 Jun 2004

Re: Need help with finding solution to CDBI bug
Charles Bailey 13:53 on 24 Jun 2004

Re: Need help with finding solution to CDBI bug
Tony Bowden 14:51 on 24 Jun 2004

Re: Need help with finding solution to CDBI bug
Tony Bowden 07:12 on 24 Jun 2004

Re: Need help with finding solution to CDBI bug
Charles Bailey 13:50 on 24 Jun 2004

Re: Need help with finding solution to CDBI bug
Tony Bowden 14:55 on 24 Jun 2004

Re: Need help with finding solution to CDBI bug
Tony Bowden 16:04 on 27 Jun 2004

Re: Need help with finding solution to CDBI bug
Charles Bailey 17:53 on 27 Jun 2004

Re: Need help with finding solution to CDBI bug
William McKee 12:58 on 06 Jul 2004