Re: object caching and mod_perl

From: Edward J. Sabol
Subject: Re: object caching and mod_perl
Date: 14:52 on 08 Jun 2004

Jason wrote:
> ah, ok.  I think i am seeing where the problem is.  My mason
> inheritance is kinda tricky in a couple of places and I think one of
> those places is sharing one of my CDBI objects.  This would be the
> caching.

I'm using Mason+mod_perl as well. I also use Error qw(:try) a lot which is
like closure city if you aren't real careful. (I've tried my hardest.) Yet
I'm a bit reluctant to upgrade to 0.96 because of this. Jason, I'd appreciate
it if you could describe your "tricky" Mason inheritance thing that caused
this problem, then I would know what to avoid, etc.

Thanks,
Ed

(message missing)

TEMP columns not populated by sth_to_objects in 0.96
David Jack Olrik 08:54 on 08 Jun 2004

object caching and mod_perl
jason scott gessner 13:28 on 08 Jun 2004

Re: object caching and mod_perl
Tony Bowden 13:46 on 08 Jun 2004

Re: object caching and mod_perl
Perrin Harkins 14:02 on 08 Jun 2004

Re: object caching and mod_perl
jason scott gessner 14:11 on 08 Jun 2004

Re: object caching and mod_perl
Edward J. Sabol 14:52 on 08 Jun 2004

Re: object caching and mod_perl
jason scott gessner 16:31 on 11 Jun 2004