Re: object caching and mod_perl

From: jason scott gessner
Subject: Re: object caching and mod_perl
Date: 14:11 on 08 Jun 2004

> Scoping of objects is not changed by this caching.  It uses weak
> references.  If your objects are staying around with the cache, then
> they were before too but you didn't notice it.

ah, ok.  I think i am seeing where the problem is.  My mason
inheritance is kinda tricky in a couple of places and I think one of
those places is sharing one of my CDBI objects.  This would be the
caching.

> You have scoping problems of some kind in your code.  Either you are
> putting things in globals, or accidentally creating closures.

thanks for the gracious pointers.  :)

-jason scott gessner
     jason@xxxxxxxx.xxx

(message missing)

TEMP columns not populated by sth_to_objects in 0.96
David Jack Olrik 08:54 on 08 Jun 2004

object caching and mod_perl
jason scott gessner 13:28 on 08 Jun 2004

Re: object caching and mod_perl
Tony Bowden 13:46 on 08 Jun 2004

Re: object caching and mod_perl
Perrin Harkins 14:02 on 08 Jun 2004

Re: object caching and mod_perl
jason scott gessner 14:11 on 08 Jun 2004

Re: object caching and mod_perl
Edward J. Sabol 14:52 on 08 Jun 2004

Re: object caching and mod_perl
jason scott gessner 16:31 on 11 Jun 2004