Re: Deleting an object on the other side of a has_a

From: Peter Pimley
Subject: Re: Deleting an object on the other side of a has_a
Date: 10:09 on 01 Sep 2004
Peter Pimley wrote:

> __PACKAGE__->has_a (my_b, 'ClassB')

Of course I meant to write:
__PACKAGE__->has_a (my_b => 'ClassB')

This is correct in my code, just not in my email.

(message missing)

Deleting an object on the other side of a has_a
Peter Pimley 10:02 on 01 Sep 2004

Re: Deleting an object on the other side of a has_a
Peter Pimley 10:09 on 01 Sep 2004

Re: Deleting an object on the other side of a has_a
Perrin Harkins 16:09 on 01 Sep 2004

Re: Deleting an object on the other side of a has_a
Perrin Harkins 15:32 on 01 Sep 2004

Re: Deleting an object on the other side of a has_a
Perrin Harkins 16:33 on 01 Sep 2004

Re: Deleting an object on the other side of a has_a
Perrin Harkins 17:03 on 01 Sep 2004

Re: Deleting an object on the other side of a has_a
Perrin Harkins 16:42 on 01 Sep 2004

Re: Deleting an object on the other side of a has_a
Perrin Harkins 15:06 on 02 Sep 2004