Re: Deleting an object on the other side of a has_a

From: Tony Bowden
Subject: Re: Deleting an object on the other side of a has_a
Date: 18:24 on 02 Sep 2004
On Thu, Sep 02, 2004 at 11:06:43AM -0400, Perrin Harkins wrote:
> Peter Pimley wrote:
> >Yes, I effectively wrote my own has_many that returns a single object
> >rather than a list.
> That's actually the definition of might_have, with some optional stuff
> for making it look like it's part of the same object.

Not quite.

A might_have relationship requires both tables to have the same primary
key.

Tony

(message missing)

Deleting an object on the other side of a has_a
Peter Pimley 10:02 on 01 Sep 2004

Re: Deleting an object on the other side of a has_a
Perrin Harkins 16:09 on 01 Sep 2004

Re: Deleting an object on the other side of a has_a
Perrin Harkins 15:32 on 01 Sep 2004

Re: Deleting an object on the other side of a has_a
Perrin Harkins 16:33 on 01 Sep 2004

Re: Deleting an object on the other side of a has_a
Perrin Harkins 17:03 on 01 Sep 2004

Re: Deleting an object on the other side of a has_a
Perrin Harkins 16:42 on 01 Sep 2004

Re: Deleting an object on the other side of a has_a
Perrin Harkins 15:06 on 02 Sep 2004

Re: Deleting an object on the other side of a has_a
Tony Bowden 18:24 on 02 Sep 2004