Re: Deleting an object on the other side of a has_a

From: William McKee
Subject: Re: Deleting an object on the other side of a has_a
Date: 16:14 on 02 Sep 2004
On Thu, Sep 02, 2004 at 04:50:24PM +0100, Peter Pimley wrote:
> Now that I describe it like that, perhaps I did want a might_have after
> all, hehe.

<g>

> Performance?  I dunno really, it was more of a mistake than a design
> decision, I'm afraid!

Unfortunatley, that's the case with many of my designs as well. I'm
trying to become a better designer which is why I've been grilling you
with all these questions.

> >So do you still have two has_a relationships setup in your CDBI classes
> >or did you remove one?
> >

> Removed one, and did the following in ClassB:

The one from ClassB? I've written this kind of code before too.

Later,
William

        --
        Knowmad Services Inc.
http://www.knowmad.com

(message missing)

Deleting an object on the other side of a has_a
Peter Pimley 10:02 on 01 Sep 2004

Re: Deleting an object on the other side of a has_a
Perrin Harkins 16:09 on 01 Sep 2004

Re: Deleting an object on the other side of a has_a
Perrin Harkins 15:32 on 01 Sep 2004

Re: Deleting an object on the other side of a has_a
Perrin Harkins 16:33 on 01 Sep 2004

Re: Deleting an object on the other side of a has_a
Perrin Harkins 17:03 on 01 Sep 2004

Re: Deleting an object on the other side of a has_a
Perrin Harkins 16:42 on 01 Sep 2004

Re: Deleting an object on the other side of a has_a
Perrin Harkins 15:06 on 02 Sep 2004

Re: Deleting an object on the other side of a has_a
William McKee 16:14 on 02 Sep 2004