Re: Deleting an object on the other side of a has_a

From: Peter Pimley
Subject: Re: Deleting an object on the other side of a has_a
Date: 15:15 on 01 Sep 2004
William McKee wrote:

> Hi Peter,
>
>I've seen the same effects and used the same workaround. I hope that one
>of the more knowledgeable folks on the list will offer some feedback for
>us both.

Well, I've restructured my tables to avoid setting the value to undef,
but my problem still happens (my web server returns data that is no
longer in the database, spooky!)

I think the bug must lie elsewhere in my apache/mod_perl/mason/CDBI
setup.  Oh well, more debugging tommorow then :(

(message missing)

Deleting an object on the other side of a has_a
Peter Pimley 10:02 on 01 Sep 2004

Re: Deleting an object on the other side of a has_a
Peter Pimley 15:15 on 01 Sep 2004

Re: Deleting an object on the other side of a has_a
Perrin Harkins 16:09 on 01 Sep 2004

Re: Deleting an object on the other side of a has_a
Perrin Harkins 15:32 on 01 Sep 2004

Re: Deleting an object on the other side of a has_a
Perrin Harkins 16:33 on 01 Sep 2004

Re: Deleting an object on the other side of a has_a
Perrin Harkins 17:03 on 01 Sep 2004

Re: Deleting an object on the other side of a has_a
Perrin Harkins 16:42 on 01 Sep 2004

Re: Deleting an object on the other side of a has_a
Perrin Harkins 15:06 on 02 Sep 2004