Re: Annouce: DBIx::Class, a.k.a "taking the easy way out"

From: Tyler Rorabaugh
Subject: Re: Annouce: DBIx::Class, a.k.a "taking the easy way out"
Date: 17:09 on 25 Jul 2005
Pardon me for stating this but the Root of CPAN having multiple sets
of modules that do the same thing is the fact that rather than
refactoring old code we as perl programmers are lazy and tend to just
write new code. My concern about this discussion is if there is
something thats going to replace something else then it must be done
over time.

Just curious but why not create a sub class of Class::DBI and overide
the existing base methods......

(message missing)

Re: Annouce: DBIx::Class, a.k.a "taking the easy way out"
Tyler Rorabaugh 17:09 on 25 Jul 2005

Delegation vs Hooks (was: Annouce: DBIx::Class, a.k.a "taking the easy way out")
=?ISO-8859-1?Q?Ask_Bj=F8rn_Hansen?= 23:27 on 26 Jul 2005